Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring is here

I just finished reading the diary of a whimpy kid it was easy reading because I loved the book! It had a lot of experiences! I thought it was crazy that the book was so silly. I could not believe how funny the book was – I thought it was the most funniest book ever!!



I got my report card this week – it wasn’t easy getting my great grades – if you knew how hard it is to get six outstandings…! I am very proud of my scores on my report card!



Today I went on a motorcycle ride with my grandpa ~ spring is here yeah!! Yeah for spring - bye bye ~Kylie

2 comments:

Ryan Goode said...

Kylie - That is outstanding that you got 6 outstanding's! Good work. You need to have Grandma and Grandpa take you to the movie that goes along with your book. It looks pretty funny! Love you!
Ryan

Anonymous said...

Great job!!!!!!!!!!!
You are so talented. Keep up the good work in school; you will never be sorry. Happy Easter to the Pretty Parcher Girls! love ya Great-Grandma & Grandpa Kaufman