Saturday, March 10, 2012

im back!!!!

hi every one!!! i havent been on in a long time!! yesterday i went to the safety harbor seafood festival it was so much fun!!!! they put a little bit of purple wash out die and this sparkly stuff li8ke tinsel in my hair for absolutely free!! they were taking donations so my dad gave me and kylie each 10 dollars to donate and also my dad took us to the ice cream shop and i got a brownie covered in ice cream whipped cream and chocolate syrup it was delicious!!!!!  its so much fun to do this again!! well ill post back soon!!!

BREANNA

5 comments:

Rachel Goode said...

I'm so glad you are back! I miss you and Kylie so much. It's great to hear from you. Brad has fun texting you now, too. :) keeping posting on here do we can keep in touch! I love you! -Aunt Rachel

Sharon Kaufman said...

Hi Girls, I'm happy you are blogging again. It's fun talking to you on skype. Grandpa and I have been working outside in the yard today. It is 66 degrees - - not bad for March in Illinois! Love you both. Great-Grandma Kaufman

Grandma said...

Glad to see you are back in the grove and posting to your blog! Get Kylie Marie on here too...
Love you both! Grandma

Kara Joy said...

I'm so glad you're back at blogging too! I'm excited to hear more about your life on this blog! I miss you and love you much and hope we can skype again soon!! Also Asa says hi!!! :-)
Love, Aunt Kara

breanna said...

is breanna and i can never remember how to add posts!! its so complicated!! well im trying to figure it out and ill post as soon as possible and also if you have a skype account my name is breanna and kylie parcher and if that doesnt work donniep1975 im so happy to hear from you all and i miss all of you guys too!!! and if you have a skypre try to send me a request love and miss you all and i will send out more letters soon! bye love, breanna and kylie